The Southwest Veterans Chamber’s Ambassador Program supports our mission by rolling out the red carpet for new Members, ensuring that every new member experience a sincere welcome, introduction, and a sustained connection to the variety of member benefits and program.
As an Ambassador, you are a representative for the Southwest Veterans Chamber of Commerce at public and Chamber sponsored events/activities, such as Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Ground Breakings and other events.
Ambassadors assist in the promotion, volunteer support of and development of various Chamber sponsored events such as those listed above. As an Ambassador, your dedication, time and efforts are appreciated and highly valued by the Board of Directors, and Membership.
Ambassador Vice ChairLeena Kirschman
Ambassador Vice ChairMike Miller
Ultra Soap AZ
Military Relocation Professional
Helping Hands of Freedom
WHAT DOES AN AMBASSADOR DO?
- Help promote the Chamber
- Welcome new members to the Chamber
- Make Chamber events fun, successful and enjoyable for all
- Call and/or visit their appointed new/not attending members each month
- Act as greeters at events
- Attend monthly ambassador meetings
- Serve as mentor to other Chamber members
- Attend events, helping with introductions as a main point of contact
WHY BECOME AN AMBASSADOR?
- Increases visibility for you and your business.
- Form business relationships through the Chamber network.
- Exposes you to a variety of business and community leaders.
- Expands your circle of influence through stronger community connections.
- Help other Members achieve their business and professional goals.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS?
- Be active business member representative in good standing.
- Commit to attend program meetings.
- As Chamber emissaries, help build community trust and confidence.
- Attend Ribbon Cutting, Grand Opening, and Groundbreaking events.
- Commit to connecting with new Members.
- Volunteer at Chamber events.
- Demonstrate active engagement throughout the year
- Connect with new members, helping to onboard them and encourage their full engagement with the Chamber.
Ambassadors receive various accolades, recognition, and visibility because of their involvement which may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Additional opportunities to promote and market their businesses.
- Ambassadors may be referred to other chamber and civic leadership roles as a result of their involvement and exposure.