Southwest Veterans Foundation Announce
Eleven Charitable Grants Totaling $11,000
The Southwest Veterans Foundation (SWVF) embraces the “season of giving” by announcing it had approved eleven charitable grants totaling $11,000 to local community organizations who provide support to Veterans and their families.
Four of these $1,000 grants were Veteran Suicide Prevention grants and went to:
- America’s Mighty Warriors https://americasmightywarriors.org
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy of Arizona https://www.hbotofaz.org/
- Operation Shockwave https://operationshockwave.org
- Team Veteran Foundation https://tvfaz.org
The other seven grants were unrestricted grants to seven grassroots, community organizations who are engaged daily serving Veterans and their families.
- Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame Society https://therippleeffectaz.org
- Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona https://biaaz.org
- Deep Sea Valkyries https://www.deepseavalkyries.com
- Helping Hands for Freedom https://www.helpinghandsforfreedom.org
- Catholic Charities MANA House https://www.manahouseaz.org
- Spirit in the Desert Retreat Center https://spiritinthedesert.org
- The Ripple Effect https://therippleeffectaz.org
Rick Bauer, Chair of the SWVF Philanthropy Committee, pointed out that “these grass roots organizations are on the front lines of the daily mission to support Veterans and their families. We urge you to visit the websites of these great organizations to learn more about what they do and how they do it.”
Tom Sheets, Executive Director of the SWVF added, “this brings the total grants we have awarded to nearly $120,000. None of these grants would have been possible without the support and generosity of our members, donors, and supporters. We will continue providing grants to deserving, effective organizations as long as our fundraising efforts provide the resources.”
To learn more about these organizations or to donate to them directly, please visit their websites. To learn more about the SWVF or to donate, please visit https://swvcc.org/foundation. You can also mail checks to SWVF 3820 W. Happy Valley Rd., #141-455 Glendale, AZ 85310 (and save us merchant services fees) or call 602.677.2961.
The Southwest Veterans Foundation continues to make an impact in the Veteran community by meeting the needs of those Veterans and their families !!!
The impact is real, lives are being changed. Thank you Southwest Veterans Foundation for all you do !!